Stay organized by updating all your contacts and address books with either ‘last name, first name’ order or ‘first name, last name’ order. This add-in automates what is otherwise a tedious, error prone process and is free.
14-Day Trial Downloads
- Our trial versions are fully functional and are the production version.
- The version you choose below is dependent on whether you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook – see How to tell if you have 32-bit or 64-bit Outlook installed for help.
- If you need to uninstall for any reason, review our instructions for uninstalling our add-ins.
- View our End User License Agreement.
Everyone knows that in Microsoft® Outlook®, the contacts sort order can be changed from first name, last name order (which is the default) to last name, first name order – and if you didn’t know, the instructions are in the Address Book Tips tab.
However, once the order is set, confusion sets in because it only works for new entries. All your existing entries must be converted by hand which can be time consuming, tedious, and error prone.
This Outlook Contacts Sort Order add-in will allow you to specify the sort order you would like all your existing contacts to be listed in, whether it be last name, first name or first name, last name.
- Simple, easy to use interface makes updating the sort order of all your contacts a snap
- Does both contacts and address book
- Allows several predefined formats (e.g., “Last name, First name” or “Company Name (Last name, First name)”)
- Updates all your contacts in your specified folders at once
- Optionally strips that annoying leading and trailing single quote from the File As and name fields
- Optionally swaps the first name with the last name
- Works with Office 365, Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and 2010 (64-bit and 32-bit), or Outlook 2007
- Integrates directly into Outlook and is invoked from within Outlook
- Works with Microsoft Exchange Server (and public folders) but does not require it
Fast. Easy. Productive. And the price is right too! It’s free if you promise not to contact technical support except for installation troubles. Just download the trial version and it will convert to a paid version automatically.Otherwise if you think you’ll need help, you can add it to your cart by selecting the “Add To Cart” button above and ask any questions you need to by either web chat, email or phone.
Contacts Sort Order for Outlook 2010 (64-bit) updates all your contacts in your specified folders at once. Contact Sort Order for Microsoft Outlook allows several predefined formats, which optionally swaps the first name with the last name. It optionally strips that annoying leader and post file’s single quote as and name fields
How To Install?1: Download the software from the given link.
2: Unpack and install the software.
3: Copy the crack directory crack file in the installation directory.
4: After that, open the program and click the button to enter the serial Key.
5: After that, open your keygen as administrator and select patch.
6: Then open the program and enter offline mode.
7: It's all done.