Idle Software Closer is the ideal solution to help you close idle programs within your business. Its very annoying in the office when members of staff go to lunch and not close the company software. This software will help you save time by not having to physically go to the computer and close. It will save the company money to save buying additional concurrent licenses. You will be able to get on with running your business.It works with any software you want automatically closing, if the program is unsaved, it wont close the program but this can be over written within the software control panel. To trial simply download the software. Install the IdleSoftwareCloserServer.exe on any computer within the business where you want to control it, then install IdleSoftwareCloserClient.exe on all the computers you want the programs closing. The client.exe remains a running process in the background so the users can not see it. Only the manager can see and control the software
Auto Close Idle v3.8.32
Auto Close Idle helps you monitor and safely close unattended Navision clients after a certain idle time, or at any time by a click of a button; remotely. It’s designed to monitor clients’ activities, see how idle each user is, and close those who haven’t been using the software for a long time. This ultimately allows you to save on concurrent user’s licenses and making sure that everyone can log in when needed. Furthermore, users can close the most idle user automatically without the administrator’s intervention.
New in this release 3.8.32:
– Support for looking for applications by EXE file name.
– Support for monitoring multiple running copies of the target application simultaneously.
– 14 Days trial version.
– Allows you to manage users by group.
– Shows CPU Usage, CPU Idle Time, and the application title being monitored.
– Reduced screen flickering when you have too many users.
– Added Remote Control functionality to enable the administrator to see the user’s screen and respond to validation dialogs remotely.
– Monitors the applicati on’s CPU usage (Windows NT/2000/XP Clients) and waits until the application finishes any pending tasks.
– Minor changes to the way ACI closes Navision.
– Allows those who evaluated the software before, to retest the new features even after the evaluation period.
Please use Tools–>Update to update your software. Users who have version 1.0.2 or below have to perform the update twice. No need to visit client computers . See our web site for details…
Auto Close Idle helps you monitor and safely close unattended Navision clients after a certain idle time, or based on the number of licenses left. It’s designed to monitor clients’ activities, see how idle each user is, and close those who haven’t been using the software for a long time. This ultimately allows you to save on concurrent user’s licenses and making sure that everyone can log in when needed.
SEB 2.4.1 for Windows is a maintenance release, which can be used if the refactored, more modern version SEB 3.0.1 misses a feature you need. SEB 2.4.1 fixes an issue which was reported to happen when using the SEB-Moodle Deeper Integration (available by default in Moodle 3.9 and as plugin for Moodle 3.7 and 3.8).
Please note our new update policy: We will only support the latest SEB version and will remove all older SEB versions after a grace period. Only with updated SEB versions you can achieve the best possible security and stability of e-assessments. Before asking any support question or reporting a bug, install the latest SEB version and try to reproduce the issue with the most recent version. We can’t answer questions anymore when the SEB version isn’t mentioned or when you don’t confirm you tried it with the current version.
New in SEB 2.4.1:
- Fixed issue when the old browser window stayed open while reconfiguring with seb(s) link, together with the Firefox file open dialog. Should fix issues when using SEB-Moodle Deeper Integration.
- Implemented fix for VMware Windows Registry error: The Registry value for “Enable VMware Client Shade” will now only be set if the active configuration explicitly says so (see new setting in SEB Config Tool / Registry / “Set VMware configuration”. Don’t enable this setting if you are not running SEB in a VMware Horizon View virtual desktop.
- Added Zoom to list of prohibited applications. If you want to use Zoom together with SEB, you have to set its “Active” property to false (Applications / Prohibited Processes).
- Added expansion of environment variables in path of permitted processes. This allows to configure applications to run as permitted process, which need to be installed in subdirectories of the user directory, for example %AppData%.
- New since SEB 2.4:
- Config Key feature, hash checksum value to verify settings used by SEB. The Config Key can be generated automatically by a compatible exam system together with the SEB config to be used for an exam. All SEB versions supporting the Config Key generate the same key, as long as the same SEB config file is used.
- Implemented setting keys to control clearing cookies when starting/ending a session (examSessionClearCookiesOnStart / examSessionClearCookiesOnEnd). This can be used to keep users logged in (SEB started with client settings) after an exam session was started.
- Now TLS 1.2 is supported for downloading .seb files using sebs:// links.
- Added more default prohibited processes.
- Private clipboard should now also work correctly with rich-text editors like TinyMCE (fixed double pasting of text).
- Other features:
- Using the powerful feature “Additional Resources”, external and embedded webpages, full or partial websites, HTML5 web applications and PDF documents can be accessed securely and easily in exams using icons in the SEB task bar (similar to permitted applications) or hierarchical popup menus.
- Support for encrypted .seb setting files which allow to individually configure SEB per exam. The configuration is compatible with the Windows, Mac and iOS versions of SEB. Use the separate SEB Windows configuration tool to create .seb settings.
- Buttons in the SEB task bar for back to start, reload page, change keyboard layout, switch Wi-Fi network, change audio volume and a display for the current time improve usability in exams.
- Feature to quit SEB after the exam is submitted by specifying a quit link and placing this on the summary page displayed by your LMS after submitting the exam.
- The Browser Exam Key allows an exam module to authenticate the connecting SEB version and its settings. Plug-ins offering this functionality have been released for the learning management systems Moodle and ILIAS, OpenOLAT from version 10.2 has built-in support.
- Configurable options (per exam) in the user interface: Size and positioning of browser windows (main window with the quiz and additional browser windows) can be preset. The SEB main browser window can be displayed full screen or as a sizable and movable window.
- Permitted third party applications are easy to start and to switch to (autostart together with SEB and by clicking on its icon in the SEB task bar). Prohibited processes and applications can be defined which are closed when SEB starts up. SEB contains a list of default prohibited processes too.
- PrintScreen can be blocked, the clipboard is cleared when SEB is started and stopped.
- Security feature which monitors processes and hinders all non-permitted applications to open, become active and display windows while SEB is running.
- Individual proxy settings, URL filters and server certificates can be used per exam.
- SEB config files saved for configuring a client can contain embedded cryptographic identities (X.509 certificates with private key) which will be installed in the Windows Certificate Store and then can be used to decrypt .seb config files without having to use a settings password.
- Screen saver and idle sleep are paused while SEB is running to prevent having to enter an screen unlock password before the exam starts.
It works with any software that you want to automatically close, if the program is saved, it will not take you to close the program, but this can be overwritten within the control panel of the software. For trial you just need to download the software. Install the IdleSoftwareCloserServer.exe on any computer within the company where you want to check, then install IdleSoftwareCloserClient.exe on all computers you want to close programs. The Client.exe remains a process running in the background so users cannot see it. Only the manager can see and control the software.
Idle Software Closer is the ideal solution to help you close idle programs within your business. Its very annoying in the office when members of staff go to lunch and not close the company software. This software will help you save time by not having to physically go to the computer and close. It will save the company money to save buying additional concurrent licenses. You will be able to get on with running your business.
It works with any software you want automatically closing, if the program is unsaved, it wont close the program but this can be over written within the software control panel. To trial simply download the software. Install the IdleSoftwareCloserServer.exe on any computer within the business where you want to control it, then install IdleSoftwareCloserClient.exe on all the computers you want the programs closing. The client.exe remains a running process in the background so the users can not see it. Only the manager can see and control the software.
AutoClose is a handy Windows automation tool that gives you the power to specify how and when to close the running programs on your system. With AutoClose you get the choice to decide if you want to shut down, log off, hibernate or reboot your computer. It can support multiple tasks at a time and enable you to end background tasks effectively. It also allows users to execute and run programs on a scheduled time, or after no mouse moving or keyboard actions. This software truly gives you the peace of mind you need.
People who use computers for work understand how harmful it can be to leave your system on for long periods. Leaving your computer on for too long can cause it to heat up and malfunction. In the case of laptops, the battery life is seriously affected by continuous, prolonged use. However, there are times when you have put a file on rendering or when you are downloading a large file, or even when the system is upgrading; there is no way to avoid leaving your computer on for hours. At times like these, an application that automatically ends all activities and switches off your system once you have completed your tasks, can prove to be very helpful.
This utility application has been designed to automatically close all programs and shut down or log out of the system after a specified period. This way, if you have put a massive file on download or are converting videos or documents, you can use AutoClose to fix an estimated time until your task would be completed. You can go out or get some rest and be assured that after the specified time all running programs would be safely put to an end.
Auto Close Idle Manager is developed by Ultimate Net Tools. The most popular version of this product among our users is 3.8. The name of the program executable file is ACIServer.exe. The product will soon be reviewed by our informers.
How To Install?1: Download the software from the given link.
2: Unpack and install the software.
3: Copy the crack directory crack file in the installation directory.
4: After that, open the program and click the button to enter the serial Key.
5: After that, open your keygen as administrator and select patch.
6: Then open the program and enter offline mode.
7: It's all done.