Unicode encoding. Support multiple database connections. Support multiple units of measurement (Each item allows to define a set of units of measurement, and defines the relationship between each conversion, such as: 1 tonne = 1000 kg = 1,000,000 grams) Support quotation,sales contract,payment,receive and many other operation. POS system. Support multiple sales commission. Support BOM. Support pictures of the item management. Allow to encrypt item. Allow block “customer”, “supplier”, “employee” and “items”. Categorization management of “customer”, “supplier”, “employee” and “items”. The same product, different customers different prices. Multi-currency support, you can set the exchange rate, price of foreign currency. Customize decimal places. Supports SQL script. It also has an automatic warning on lack or over stock of items. Support report design, can easily design a variety of reports, you can print barcodes, cross report, various graphical chart analysis. Support multi-style reports. Support data import and export Support multiple languages. Support customize grids, You can hide unwanted columns, you can modify the column caption, column width, you can adjust the order of the columns. Supports three sorting keywords, you can specify the primary keyword, secondary and tertiary keywords, and each keyword ascending and Descending. Support WAN or LAN real-time networking. Using MYSQL database system. Supports automatic online upgrade.
What is new in this release:
- Faster than old release.
- Bug fixes
What is new in version 22.214.171.124:
Version 126.96.36.199 is a bug-fixing release.
What is new in version 1.2.6:
Version 1.2.6 is a bug-fixing release.
The Unicode Standard includes characters from the Basic Multilingual Plane (BMP) and supplementary characters that lie outside the BMP. This section describes support for Unicode in MySQL. For information about the Unicode Standard itself, visit the Unicode Consortium website.
BMP characters have these characteristics:
- Their code point values are between 0 and 65535 (or
- They can be encoded in a variable-length encoding using 8, 16, or 24 bits (1 to 3 bytes).
- They can be encoded in a fixed-length encoding using 16 bits (2 bytes).
- They are sufficient for almost all characters in major languages.
Supplementary characters lie outside the BMP:
- Their code point values are between
- Unicode support for supplementary characters requires character sets that have a range outside BMP characters and therefore take more space than BMP characters (up to 4 bytes per character).
The UTF-8 (Unicode Transformation Format with 8-bit units) method for encoding Unicode data is implemented according to RFC 3629, which describes encoding sequences that take from one to four bytes. The idea of UTF-8 is that various Unicode characters are encoded using byte sequences of different lengths:
- Basic Latin letters, digits, and punctuation signs use one byte.
- Most European and Middle East script letters fit into a 2-byte sequence: extended Latin letters (with tilde, macron, acute, grave and other accents), Cyrillic, Greek, Armenian, Hebrew, Arabic, Syriac, and others.
- Korean, Chinese, and Japanese ideographs use 3-byte or 4-byte sequences.
MySQL supports these Unicode character sets:
utf8mb4: A UTF-8 encoding of the Unicode character set using one to four bytes per character.
utf8mb3: A UTF-8 encoding of the Unicode character set using one to three bytes per character.
utf8: An alias for
ucs2: The UCS-2 encoding of the Unicode character set using two bytes per character.
utf16: The UTF-16 encoding for the Unicode character set using two or four bytes per character. Like
ucs2but with an extension for supplementary characters.
utf16le: The UTF-16LE encoding for the Unicode character set. Like
utf16but little-endian rather than big-endian.
utf32: The UTF-32 encoding for the Unicode character set using four bytes per character.
How To Install?1: Download the software from the given link.
2: Unpack and install the software.
3: Copy the crack directory crack file in the installation directory.
4: After that, open the program and click the button to enter the serial Key.
5: After that, open your keygen as administrator and select patch.
6: Then open the program and enter offline mode.
7: It's all done.