With O&O Drive LED, however, you now have the ability to recognize a potential malfunction before it happens. You can detect impending crashes while they’re on their way. O&O Drive LED gives you the chance to recognize when a crash is coming, and then the opportunity to do something about it. You’ll have enough time to backup your data and so avoid losing any of it when exchanging a hard disk. This is time a sudden crash will otherwise never give you. S.M.A.R.T. hardware monitoring.
O&O Drive LED uses the S.M.A.R.T. (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) integrated in hard disks to permanently monitor the status of drives. This allows the program to readout the values for essential properties that are detected by the hard disk during a self-diagnosis. Some of these values might be the total number of hours in operation or the read error rate. Over the course of time, the values will deteriorate and are an indication that the hard disk is wearing out. A detailed readout keeps you informed about the most important data on your hard disk: everything from the number of previous system starts up to the current temperature. In this way, O&O Drive LED warns you about impending problems.
When is it the right time for giving your computer a rest? When it’s too hot? Overloaded? Vital components are on the verge of breaking down? No other single part of the modern computer system is more susceptible to malfunction than the hard disk. In fact, such a malfunction can come without warning and often strikes while the computer’s being used. O&O Drive LED, working quietly in the background, permanently monitors the status of your hard disks and warns you of any impending problems. With it, you’ll always have time to backup your data and so avoid losing any of it when exchanging a hard disk. This is time a sudden crash will never give you.
O&O Drive LED x64 gives you the chance to recognize when a crash is coming, and then the opportunity to do something about it. You’ll have enough time to backup your data and so avoid losing any of it when exchanging a hard disk. This is time a sudden crash will otherwise never give you.
O&O Drive LED Pro 4 gives you the chance to recognize when a crash of your hard drive is coming, and then the opportunity to do something about it.
You’ll have enough time to backup your data and so avoid losing any of it when exchanging a hard disk. This is time a sudden crash will otherwise never give you. No other single part of the modern computer system is more susceptible to malfunction than the hard disk.
In fact, such a malfunction can come without warning and often strikes while the computer’s being used.
O&O Drive LED Pro 4, working quietly in the background, permanently monitors the status of your hard disks and warns you of any impending problems. With it, you’ll always have time to backup your data and so avoid losing any of it when exchanging a hard disk.
An early-warning for system crashes
Although this O&O software won’t let you avoid a system crash entirely, it can let you know early enough whenever there’s trouble on the horizon. O&O Drive LED is a reliable partner that accurately tells you when it is time to backup your important data with O&O Disk Image, or even to replace the hard disk.
S.M.A.R.T. hardware monitoring
Quietly running in the background, the new O&O Drive LED permanently monitors the status of your hard disks With the help of S.M.A.R.T. (Self Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology), O&O Drive LED analyses the health state of your hard disks and warns you in the event of potential malfunctions.
Analyze the status of your drives
In the O&O Drive LED Control Center, each drive is symbolized by a lamp. Each of these LEDs will show you the latest status of any particular drive. Depending on the status, the LEDs will display a different color:
- Blue – no activity to report
- Green – reading access on the partition
- Red – data is being written on the partition
- Yellow – data is being simultaneously written and read on the partition
O&O Drive LED 4 is available in three different Editions. The Professional Edition can monitor the drives on a desktop computer. It cannot be used on server operating systems and contains no interfaces for network management. The Workstation and Server Editions have interfaces for controlling O&O Drive LED across a network. Together with O&O Enterprise Management Console, it’s possible to identify impending crashes on network computers. The Workstation Edition you can use only on desktop computers, the Server Edition on both desktop and server systems.
O&O Drive LED Important Features:
- Display of read/write access for logical volumes
- Display of current storage capacity on logical drives
- Automatic monitoring of all S.M.A.R.T. properties
- Display of current temperatures on all hard disk drives
- Self tests run directly in Windows without the creation of a boot disk!
- Warning notification of possible operational errors on all hard disk drives
- Support of all Windows-compatible storage volumes
- Support of SCSI-disk drives
- O&O Drive LED Simple & Fast Download!
- Works with All Windows (64/32 bit) versions!
- O&O Drive LED Latest Version!
- Fully compatible with Windows 10
How To Install O&O Drive LED on Windows 10
There are so many ways that we can do to have this app running into our Windows OS. So, please choose one of the easy method on below
Method 1: Installing App Manually
Please note: you should download and install programs only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Brave Browser or any other Browser that you have
- Download the O&O Drive LED installation file from the trusted link on above of this page
- Or you can download via link:
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading O&O Drive LED completed, click the file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the O&O Drive LED icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to running the Application into your windows 10 pc or laptop.
Method 2: Installing App using Windows Store
Step 1: Open the Windows Store App
You can find the Windows Store at your desktop widget or at bottom in the Taskbar. It looks like a small shopping bag Icon with the Windows logo on it.
Step 2: Finding the apps on Windows Store
You can find the O&O Drive LED in Windows store using search box in the top right.
Or you can Select Apps if you want to explore more apps that available, according to popularity and featured apps.
Note: If you don’t find this app on Windows 10 Store, you can back to Method 1
Step 3: Installing the app from Windows Store
When you’ve found the O&O Drive LED on windows store, you’ll see the name and logo, followed by a button below. The button will be marked Free, if it’s a free app, or give the price if it’s paid.
Click the button and the installation will begin. Then you can click Open when it’s complete.
If you’ve already installed the app on another machine, it may say Install instead.
How To Uninstall O&O Drive LED App?
Method 1: Uninstall app Manually
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “O&O Drive LED” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from O&O Drive LED app.
Method 2: Uninstalling apps From Windows Store
Step 1: Find the O&O Drive LED app
- For any apps you don’t want or need, you can remove them to save a bit of space on your PC. To get to the app, click on the Start Button.
- Next, find the app you wish to remove.
Step 2: Removing O&O Drive LED from Windows Store
- Right click on the app and click Uninstall.
- One last box will appear click Uninstall again.
- It is very common for people encountering some troubles while they are going to uninstall O&,O DriveLED Server Edition (64-bit) on the computer, such as program still can be found on the PC after the removal, or it does not allow to uninstall and etc., many people and you maybe want to know the exact and effective way to get rid of this application on computer, and you will get the workable and proper solution from here.
Why does O& ODriveLED Server Edition (64-bit) cannot be removed smoothly?
People may have confusion about the O&,O Drive LED Server Edition (64-bit) removing problem while most of them just think that the program removal is an easy job to accomplish. But actually, because of the improper or un-thorough removal for this application, it has been a common issue for the people needing to resolve on the computer, and the following two situations are often the causes of the removing problem:
- Corrupted O&,O Drive LED Server Edition (64-bit) program cannot be removed by normal uninstall process
- There are still many related components left over on the PC after the removal
Common problem of incomplete removal
Different from the more and more genuine programs being created by many professionals, it seems like more difficult for people to remove a program completely with the program’s owned remover or the Windows uninstall utility. And the main cause of this problem is the two processes are often limited in cleaning the components initially installed on the computer, but not include those created during the use of the application, and additionally, associated registry files in the system are also ignored by the traditional removing process.
Therefore, many people may find that they still can see the shortcut, related features of O&,O DriveLED Server Edition (64-bit) on their computers after the removal. To uninstall O&,O DriveLED Server Edition (64-bit) completely without any further issue, here are some good ideas and methods you can refer to.
Remove O&,O DriveLED Server Edition (64-bit) with its owned uninstall process or Windows uninstall utility
Uninstall with its owned uninstall process
Many programs will install on the computer with its specific uninstall process, which can be found in the program install folder. To uninstall O&, O Drive LED Server Edition (64-bit) in this way, please open its install folder, or locate its shortcuts on the start menu, click to activate its uninstall process, and follow the instructions to finish the removal.
Uninstall with Windows uninstall utility
Add/Remove programs is the Windows uninstall utility that often used by many computer users to clean out any unwanted programs. The detailed steps to get rid of O&,O Drive LED Server Edition (64-bit) are:
Click on Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs
Locate the Add/Remove programs on its program list, click the remove button
Finish the removing process with guides
Attention! Additional manual removal need to be performed. Many people may be very familiar with these two uninstall ways, otherwise, the complete removal does not accomplish after performing the above instructions, as we have mentioned above, associated components of O&, O Drive LED Server Edition (64-bit) application are not cleaned up thoroughly, so after that, you should go to check and remove all of leftovers manually.
Related registry entries are often forgotten by these two removing uninstall processes, they store on the Windows system that will always consume the precious system space and resource, and affect the effective performance of the computer. To completely remove O&, O Drive LED Server Edition (64-bit) and optimize the system as well, you should open the Registry Editor to remove all of related registry components manually. Please be cautious for the removal and do not mistakenly remove other important Windows system registry, or further serious problems will be triggered.
Mostly recommended: remove O&O DriveLED Server Edition (64-bit) with professional Special Uninstall
Do you feel very troublesome to manually registry leftovers? Are you afraid to make any mistakes on the Windows system registry? If you are not a computer professional and just want to uninstall O&O DriveLED Server Edition (64-bit) and other programs quickly and completely, it is suggested to use a sophisticated uninstall tool like Special Uninstall, and you will benefit a lot from this third party remover comparing to the traditional removing ways:
- Complete detection. All of benefit from related files and registry entries will be found on the computer.
- Forcedly removal. .It can clean stubborn components on the install folder.
- Automatic and complete removal. .It is no need to follow the complex removing steps, you will be able to remove the program with a few clickings.
Steps to uninstall O&O DriveLED Server Edition (64-bit) with Special Uninstall
Open this uninstall tool, and select O&O DriveLED Server Edition (64-bit) on its program list, click Run Uninstaller
Click Yes to confirm the uninstallation.
Complete the standard uninstall process, and click to Scan Leftovers Choose to remove all of leftovers on your PC
Click OK to finish the removal, restart your computer
O&O Drive LED FAQ
Q: Is O&O Drive LED Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: How do I access the free O&O Drive LED download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free O&O Drive LED download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download O&O Drive LED free for Pc.
Q: Is this O&O Drive LED will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The O&O Drive LED for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows operating systems64 bit and 32 bit.
How To Install?1: Download the software from the given link.
2: Unpack and install the software.
3: Copy the crack directory crack file in the installation directory.
4: After that, open the program and click the button to enter the serial Key.
5: After that, open your keygen as administrator and select patch.
6: Then open the program and enter offline mode.
7: It's all done.