TMS IntraWeb WebGMaps is an IntraWeb component with extensive configurability to integrate Google Maps into IntraWeb applications.It feature will include, in different map modes are available: default road map, satellite photo, hybrid view and terrain
More information: map can be displayed: See bicycles, Panoramio (images of interest), traffic information
Get and show directions on the map
StreetView can be selected
Placeholders can be added to maps, including Google’s default globe markers and custom image markers.
Hovering over a bookmark can display a touch with the bookmark title information
Extensive configuration options across the different Google Maps controls are available: MapType control, OverViewMap control, Pan control, Scale control, StreetView control and Zoom control.
Different keyboard and mouse options to enable/disable: mouse or keyboard pan, mouse or keyboard zoom, mouse wheel scroll
Ability to add polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
. Ability to add tags with bookmarks
IntraWeb 11.0.x or one version, 12.0.x, 14.0.0
1 Jan 15 in Development Tools, Components and Libraries
TMS VCL WebGMaps VCL Unit with extensive configurability for Incorporating Google Maps in Delphi & C++Builder.
- Different map manners: default street map, satellite perspective, hybrid perspective, StreetView, terrain
- Extra map info: Bicycle View, Panoramio (images of curiosity ) info, Traffic info
- Get & display Instructions on the map (Delphi XE or newer Delphi releases only)
- Position markers, such as default Google balloon markers and habit picture markers.
- Transferring over a mark can exhibit a hint with the mark title information.
- Extensive configuration choices over the various Google maps controller MapType controller, OverViewMap controller, Pan controller, Scale controller, StreetView controller, and Zoom management.
- Export to .BMP, .JPG or .PNG
- Different mouse and keyboard Alternatives to enable/disable: mouse or keyboard panning, mouse or computer keyboard zoom, mouse wheel scrolling.
- Ability to include polygons, polylines, circles, rectangles on top of the map
- Ability to include labels with mark
- Ability to build a path by adding waypoints into the map
- Ability to Demonstrate flight paths from point to point (according to longitude/latitude)
- Ability to regain the exact longitude/latitude coordinates of the current place *
- TWebGMapsGeocoding helper part to ease conversions between speech and longitude/latitude coordinates *
- TWebGMapsLookupEdit helper element that Offers auto-completion Whilst inputting speeches *
- TWebGMapsDirectionList helper part to show measures in paths with HTML formatting *
- TWebGMapsTimeZone helper element to recovering the time zone info for a longitude/latitude organize *
- TWebGMapsDialog helper part to Allow marker editing in run-time: insert and remove markers, place or change the color of a mark, and import/export POI documents.
- Publish GeoJSON files and screen onto the map as polygon/polyline (Delphi XE or newer)
- Display a customizable tag when glancing a polygon/polyline
- Hover colors for polygons/polylines
How To Install?1: Download the software from the given link.
2: Unpack and install the software.
3: Copy the crack directory crack file in the installation directory.
4: After that, open the program and click the button to enter the serial Key.
5: After that, open your keygen as administrator and select patch.
6: Then open the program and enter offline mode.
7: It's all done.